Cross Culture Communication

Sunday, November 26, 2006

I think marriage isn't emphasized in Japanese modern society because women who don't marry and get married later in life increase with the increase in the ranks of working women.
I think husband and wife are best friend and respect each other. Being able to respect each other may be secret that maintain a lasting relationship. To have a baby isn't women's duty, but there is a need it because of solving the low birthrate problem. The omiai is one of the sexual encounter. We may be able to meet the ideal partner because we can meet a person who don't meet in an ordinary life.

2 Comments:

Blogger yellow dress said...

I absolutely agree with you on the point that marriage isn't emphasized inJapan. It is common for women to get marry late for many reasons, for example, their career. I also want to get marry late in my life and I want to continue my job after marriage.

8:39 PM  
Blogger HJU Teacher said...

Excellent comments. Women have a lot to think about and choose. Remember you can have it all and d it all!

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home