Cross Culture Communication

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Comments on CCC class. What did you learned this semester/year in class. Did this class change your opinions about communicating with other cultures? How?

I learned various difference of cultures and customs each country. It was interesting. Especially, it was interesting about the country that I researched. For example, sence of time is different from Japanese. Also, we don't eat all of our meals in the country. I was surprised how difference cultures and customs compared with Japan. As for the table manners, it showed well.
It was good that I can learn a lot in this class because I don't have a chance to come into contact with a different culture. I want to know more from now about culture in other countries.

2 Comments:

Blogger HJU Teacher said...

I am glad you learned from this class! Thanks for being a good student.

10:56 PM  
Blogger yellow dress said...

Yes! There are so many differences in many ways in the world. It is very interesting to know differences.

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home