Cross Culture Communication

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Family Life

For homework please answer the questions in the textbook on page 14, section a-f.

a. When do children usually leave home?

Children usually leave home after graduated high school or university. Some of them go to university far from the hometown or they leave home to live their own life as a chance to get a job. Also, some of them start to live new house to marry.

b. How many people live in your home?

I live alone now, but there are four people in my family. My family is my father, my mother, one older brother and me. So I had lived four in my hometown before.

c. Do you have a head of the family?

Yes, I do. A head of the family is my father because he works hard and support my family.

d. Who does the house work?

My mother does the housework. Everyday she cooks, hangs out the washing and clean the room etc.

e. Who runs the family?

Basically my mother runs my family. She takes care of various things in my family.

f. How many rooms do you have to sleep in?

There are three rooms in my hometown. They are my parents' bedroom, my brother's room, my room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home