Cross Culture Communication

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Politics and International Relations

The United Nations(UN) is the key organization to promote and maintain world peace. Research the UN in the library or on the Internet. If you were working for the UN, which job would like to have using your English abilities? Why?

I would like to teach reading and writing English for children as a employee of UNESCO. There are many people who can't get a enough education in the world because they are poor. Even children have to work, so they can't go to school. As a result, they can't read and write words if they grow up. I think we should give a chance to rceive an education for all people. Therefore, I want to teach English for them.

3 Comments:

Blogger ☆Shooting-Star★ said...

the same job and reason as me!! I think it is bacause UNESCO is really familiar with us in Japan and we heard about them so often. Let's work hard with me

9:08 AM  
Blogger yellow dress said...

Hello☆
I also like to work for UNESCO, but different sector of yours.
I choose Culture Sector! I also think your choice must be a very wonderful assistance for children!

10:07 PM  
Blogger HJU Teacher said...

I agree, education is where can make a big difference for the future!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home